From One Adventure to Another

So we stand here at the end of one adventure and the beginning of another. Matt is due to come home in just a couple of weeks after being in Iraq for over 14 months. We are ready to end that adventure, though the time has been truly blessed. We have already begun the next adventure...our journey to bring a daughter into our home! As I write, we have filled out the preliminary application for Bethany Christian Services. Our next step is a physical and blood tests which will determine whether or not China will even accept us as an adoptive family. Soon I will write the journey we've taken this point in how we chose China, but now is not the time.

We are so excited about this adventure and pray that you will join us in prayer. I know God has His perfect timing and that with my finite mind, I can't even comprehend what He has in store for us, but I know His plan is going to be amazing!

We love you!
~Jennifer, Matt, and the "three big brothers"

4 comments:

  1. fun fun fun! Love the new site and can't wait to follow you on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THIS NEW SITE! Ok I think this is really neat but I definitely dont know how to work this...help!! LOL. I am so excited about the adventure you all are headed with adopting a little girl! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting about your new journey! It is in our heart, too, but that's as far as it's gone -- except tons o'prayer! Stop by our blog, too, and check out how busy life with five kiddos can be...thanks for all you do for PWOC! God bless you and yours.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was signed in with the other gmail account. Here's our link.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete